Sunday, March 27, 2011
Life is so hard during our teenage years. Lots of confusion. We are facing our future. We're trying to make smart decisions. We're becoming sexually active - or at least tempted to become active. And through all of this chaos our hormones are on a roller coaster ride that will likely last years.

One of the hardships of this hormonal turmoil is the on set of blemishes. Pimples are often a side effect of being a teen. All of the oils we produce get into overdrive mode. That's why we get the greasy hair and the greasy skin. A breeding ground for blocked pores which leads to - blemishes.

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Susan
I have built a few sites about my various interests. I'm self taught when it comes to building sites and I love it.
View my complete profile

Followers